Design matters, in fact it is why our firm exists!
Alliance Architecture is currently accepting applications for a promising interior designer/architect talent in our Durham, NC studio location. Become a part of a design driven, accomplished practice!
Successful candidates will hold the following qualifications:
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Design or Architecture
• 2-4 years of experience in a related role
• Proficiency in Revit, Sketchup, AutoCAD and other modeling software programs
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign)
• Excellent communication skills.
Ideal candidates are self-starters, naturally curious, and possess a keen sense of humor. Strong design skills with the ability to communicate concepts and parameters are a must.
Roles include but are not limited to:
• Concept design
• Space planning
• Simple code review
• Construction documents
• In support of project teams
Candidates should be comfortable working in small teams and with multiple projects. This position is full-time with benefits. Salary is commensurate with experience. Please submit a cover letter and work samples for evaluation.
Please send submissions to [email protected]