Alliance is currently accepting designer applications for a junior interior architecture position in our Washington, DC studio. Qualified applicants should send cover letters, resumes, and portfolios/work samples to [email protected].
• Be an engaged member of the design team for project concept and delivery
• Produce purposeful renderings, illustrations, and construction documents to support the design concept
• Display relentless passion and an innovative approach to design that combines collaboration, entrepreneurship, and leadership skills.
• Work with team on multiple, complex projects through all phases from proposal through construction
• Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, interior design, or related design field
• Minimum of 2 years of experience
• Strong interest in corporate interiors
• Strong graphic rendering abilities
• Basic understanding of all phases of design and construction
• Basic understanding of construction documents and building systems
• Knowledge of building codes and ADA requirements
• Proficiency in Revit and AutoCAD throughout all project phases
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Eager to learn and share design ideas with teammates
• Strong verbal, written, and graphic communication skills