Alliance Architecture is currently accepting applications for the following positions:
Alliance is currently accepting designer applications for a position in our Washington, DC office location.
• Work as part of the design team for project concept and delivery (interiors and base building)
• Produce renderings, illustrations, and construction documents to support the design concept
• Display passion and an innovative approach to design that combines collaboration, entrepreneurship, and leadership skills.
• Work with team on multiple, complex projects through all phases from proposal through construction.
• Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, interior design, or related design field
• Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
• Demonstrated experience with interiors
• Firm understanding of all phases of design and construction
• Firm understanding of construction documents and building systems
• Firm understanding and experience with construction administration
• Strong technical background that includes high level of attention to detail
• Knowledge of building codes and ADA requirements
• Experience in coordinating and collaborating with consultants (MEP, Structural, AV, etc)
• Proficiency in Revit and AutoCAD throughout all project phases
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Eager to learn and share design ideas with teammates
• Ability to manage multiple tasks for several projects and clients simultaneously
• Strong verbal, written, and graphic communication skills
• Demonstrated experience with base building projects as well as interiors
• Specific experience with projects for law firms
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, especially InDesign and Photoshop
Qualified applicants should send cover letters, resumes, and portfolios/work samples to [email protected].