Alliance Architecture is currently accepting applications for the following positions:
• Work as part of the design team for project delivery (interiors and base building)
• Produce renderings, illustrations, and construction documents to support the design concept
• Display passion and an innovative approach to design that combines collaboration, entrepreneurship, and leadership skills.
• Work with team on multiple, complex projects through all phases from proposal through construction.
• Four-year degree from an accredited architecture or interior design program
• Two to five years of relevant experience
• Demonstrated technical competence in architecture and/or interior design
• Basic understanding of construction documents and building systems
• Ability to manage multiple tasks for several projects simultaneously
• Strong verbal, written, and graphic communication skills
• Proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit, Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Photoshop and InDesign
Qualified applicants should send cover letters, resumes, and portfolios/work samples to [email protected].