Designer/Architect, 2-4 Years
Design matters, in fact it is why our firm exists!
Alliance Architecture is currently accepting applications for a promising interior designer/architect talent in our Durham, NC studio location. Become a part of a design driven, accomplished practice and make your future in the fast-growing RTP region of NC.
Successful candidates will hold the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Design or Architecture
- Licensed or in process
- 2-4 years of experience in a related role
- Proficiency in Revit, Sketchup, AutoCAD and other modeling software programs
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign)
- Knowledge of building codes and ADA requirements
- Excellent communication skills.
Ideal candidates are self-starters, naturally curious, and possess a keen sense of humor. Strong design skills with the ability to communicate concepts and parameters are a must.
Roles include but are not limited to:
- Leading the design process from concept through construction administration
- Leadership role in sustaining the firm
- Overseeing and coordinating construction document preparation
Candidates should be comfortable working in small teams and with multiple projects. This position is full-time with benefits. Salary is commensurate with experience. Please submit a cover letter and work samples for evaluation.
Please send submissions to [email protected].